Thursday, December 07, 2006

I'm Sad cause Cherry's not here

Sareeeeal: *cry* Cherry is in P.E.
Duckiie: *cry* I knooooowwww..... *sob* and she lubbs....... ***** more than *sob* usssssss!!!
Sareeeeal: She is not the one that said that and she has not been on since November somthin'..... I hate Mr. Stupid because he keeps making fun of the fact that i got 2 ******* red checks during english...... GRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!
Duckiie: I know, calm down.... *poor thing*. Anyway........ how come she makes me mad just by fri**ing LOOKING at herrr?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!? I can't take it anymooooore!
Sareeeeal: **nna?
Duckiie: Drr!
Sareeeeal: Well just get over it.
Duckiie: I WILL when YOu get over the RED / \/
Sareeeeal: But that is a constant thing... every time i turn in a lab he FRE**ING Gives me a FRE**ING red FRE**ING check like that makes me so FRE**ING MAD *GRRRRRRRR*!!!!!!!!!!!! anyways on a happier note we got an A+ on our lab *HURRRRRAY*!!!!
Duckiie: This reminds me of like...... passing notes like, you know? In like a way? Like, do you get it, Sareeeeal?!?!? :D Like, I mean, you know. Like.
Sareeeeal: OK OK if you stop with the *likes* i will like stop with like the likeFRE**INGS see now you have me saying like every other word *AHHHHHH*
Duckiie: I wonder if in some strange part of the world there is a country that hangs people for saying "like" more than 5 times in 1 sentence. That should totallsy be a law. Ya know what I'm saying, sis?!?!?!
Sareeeeal: You know if there were a law like that i know someone in this room who would not be here right now.
Duckiie: She probobly would've died when she was like, 2. That was probobly her first fri**ing word.
Sareeeal: I would not be surprised.
Duckiie: Can I ask you something kind of...................... private \ /
Sareeeeal: Sure what is it? Well i guess it will depend on the question.
Duckiie: The arrow gives the topic, if you KNOW WHAT I MEAN..... s:
Sareeeeal: Ummmmm.... well that is kind of somthin' i would not want to say on the internet... but what are you talkin' bout?
Duckiie: Here is the question: *whispers* Will you use a tampon or pad?!?!?!
Sareeeeal: I don't know i have not started yet....*AHHHHHH* now look what you have me sayin on here.... what about you?
Duckiie: IDK... I'm kinda afraidy to use a ........ ya know.
Sareeeeal: yah i know..... can we change the subject please?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Duckiie: Yes, I agree. How about............ boys? :D
Sareeeeal: I am like in love with a guy that is totally out of my range... if only i were 2 years older... then of course i would not be your guyses friend!!!!*CRY* WHat about you?
Duckiie: I THINK I like...... this one guy. I think you know who he is..... but ahm...... I don't reeeeeeealy know??????!!!!!!!!! So.... but I mean like... my tumbly flutters around him, and I act all stupido around him. Does that mean anything? :S
Sareeeeal: UHHHHHHH... yah... who is it?... is it Franklin?
Duckiie: NO!!!!!!!!!!!! NON ON ON ONOMON ONONONO!!!!!! NO! grossy......... gros gross.... *shudder* EW! But no. it's not.
Sareeeeal: WOW... i guess it is not franklin... then who is it......... ohhh!!!!!! I think i know!!!!!
Duckiie: Here is part of the letters: _e_t_
Sareeeeal: I knew it!!!!!!! he is ok but i dn't think i would ever want to go out with him or anything... of course i am not allowed to date until i am 16 anyways!!!
Duckiie: I'm not allowed to date uuntil the middle of my Freshman year... so, that kinda sucks, besides, boys our age are mostly tards.
(Cherry after reading a LONNNNNNNNNG TIME after: I probebly won't be able to until I am 50, so do NOT complain, you BOTH know what I mean!!!! )
Sareeeeal: I know and plus why date if you are so far away from adulthood? anyways? there is really no reason until you are 16 anyways.
Duckiie: Mr. Stephens is....... weird. I can't stand him anymore. Gosh *Napolean Dynamite voice*!!!!!!!! :D :D :D
Sareeeeal: Do you think that blank is cute?
Duckiie: Sort of... drr.... but he's hecka funny!!!!!!!! He makes me laugh like.... all day. Jenna is *upset* now. Great. I don't NEED her CRAP.
G2G

No comments: